SPCB Receives Coveted Dizzy Feet Foundation Grant
On August 29, the Dizzy Feet Foundation announced their 2016 grant recipients. "Every year we make grants to 10 community organizations to help fund dance education programs to children in low-income areas and disadvantaged communities. We are thrilled to announce that this year's new community grant recipients are:
1. DIAVOLO | Architecture in Motion
2. The Rock School for Dance Education
3. The PGK Project
4. San Pedro City Ballet
5. Forward Momentum Chicago: Dancing Towards the Future
6. Ballet Memphis
7. DEA Educational Foundation and Museum
8. Dancing Grounds
9. Keshet Dance Company, Center for the Arts and KLab
10. Red Hot Ballroom"
Dizzy Feet Foundation was founded in 2009 by producer Nigel Lythgoe and director Adam Shankman (from "So You Think You Can Dance"), among others, to support, improve and increase access to dance education in the United States.
We are honored and excited to be among this exclusive group of recipients. Grant funds will support our DancEd Steps Up program!